Come out to Conaty Park on Saturday, March 30th and Sunday, March 31st as the Bryant University Bulldogs take on the Saint Francis University Red Flash and the Robert Morris Colonials in a one of a kind Multiple Sclerosis Awareness softball weekend. The games will take place at the Bryant University Softball Complex at Conaty Park. During the weekend, players from Bryant University will be wearing orange socks and official MS4MS orange bracelets in order to spread awareness of Multiple Sclerosis. Orange is the official awareness color for Multiple Sclerosis, as over 2.5 million people worldwide are affected by the disease.
While there are over 2.5 million MS Warriors across the world, this #spreadingORANGE Day holds a special place in the hearts of the Bryant family as one of the current coaches and former players, Gianna Pizzano, is joining in the fight against MS to support her mom (pictured to the right).
This event will take place at Bryant University and will support the MS4MS Non-Profit Organization. Leading up to the game, MS4MS will be hosting a fundraising competition to raise additional funds for the cause, with prizes available for everyone (listed below). During the game, MS4MS merchandise will also be available on site for purchase.
If you are interested in volunteering or would like to become an official corporate sponsor for the event, please reach out to us today!
**See official fundraising contest rules below **
*100% of funds raised through Facebook Fundraising is donated directly to MS4MS.
Facebook does not make a profit from donations*
Help us strike out MS!
Event Fundraising Goal = $5,000
*In order to be eligible for prizes, all fundraising dollars must be uploaded to your MS4MS Facebook Fundraising Page by 4/14 at 11:59 p.m.*
Dates of doubleheaders: Saturday, March 30th @ 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. ET
Sunday, March 31st @ 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. ET
Teams: Saturday –> Bryant University Bulldogs vs. Saint Francis University Red Flash
Sunday –> Bryant University Bulldogs vs. Robert Morris Colonials
Location: Conaty Park
1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917
Fundraising Contest Dates: March 23rd – April 14th
Fundraising Contest Details:
- $100 –> You will receive an MS4MS Shirt
- $500 –> You will receive an individual Social Media Shoutout
- $1,000 –> You will receive a customized #spreadingORANGE Mini Bat with MS4MS Logo and your personal name on it made by Tucci Limited
- $5,000 –> You will receive MS4MS Orange Mesh Hats for the entire team
- $10,000 –> You will receive a team #spreadingORANGE Professional Softball Bat with custom Bryant engraving and MS4MS logo made by Tucci Limited
Fundraising Contest Rules:
- The #spreadingORANGE Game at Bryant MS4MS fundraising contest will take place from March 23rd @ 9:00 a.m. – April 14th @ 11:59 p.m. ET
- In order to eligible for individual or team prizes, all fundraising dollars must be submitted through a Facebook Fundraising page for MS4MS.
- Everyone is encouraged to raise money online, but any in-person raised funds must be converted independently into your Facebook Fundraising page.
- Large in-person fundraising events are allowed in order to maximize your school’s fundraising dollars, but all money must eventually be converted into your Facebook Fundraising page before April 14th @ 11:59 p.m. in order to be eligible for the individual or team prizes.
Once you start your fundraiser, individually invite people to donate to the fundraiser.
Post pictures of you throughout your fundraiser
Post facts about Multiple Sclerosis and why the cause is so important.
If you need information or data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MS4MS is a proud partner of
MS4MS is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization